Friday, May 16, 2008

It's SEX mania!


Well....I BET THAT got your attention :) Of course these days though, I could only be talking about ONE thing... SEX AND THE CITY! Gearing up for the movie's May 30th release, PR companies are in full sex mode. Today alone, I received a half-dozen press releases related to the topic. Even a lingerie line that's NAMED for the shows stars (are you a "Carrie" or a "Samantha.") Do our undies really decide? Um, ok, if I were a "Samantha," I wouldn't be wearing any at all. :) Even the drink they made famous - the Cosmo - is creating buzz. Today I found out you can buy a Cosmo "flavored" (flavored?) bath fizzeee! And surely Manolo must be counting the dayas (or dollars) to the day the movie opens.


Not that I'm complaining... I love the gals (and their wardrobes) just as much as you do and who can blame anyone for capitalizing on what's sure to be such a hot topic.


No comments: