Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The first IsABelt winner!

Congrats to Sara of CT! She is our first winner! Read her story below:

I distinctly remember Anna* from high school who had a chronic "plumber's crack." Every time she'd shimmy, wiggle or adjust positions in her seat, down went her pants and out came her entire backside. Was she oblivious to this flustering faux pas?! Could she not feel a draft of air tickle her behind everytime a breeze went by?! And it certainly didn't help that she would ALWAYS sit in the front row of classroom so her exposed bottom, muffin-top and all could be seen by everyone. Little did she know it became her trademark, the signature seal that no one wants to have. Nicknames circulated wildly. "Crack-whore", "plumber-girl," she became the "butt of jokes"... literally. The chatter even infiltrated to the parents gossip circle. "You have to set your alarm for early tomorrow morning," my Mom once said. "You have to wake up at the "Anna" of dawn. No one wants their name replaced with (butt) "crack" in a sentence. While it was almost a decade ago, the image is burned into my memory. Because of "Anna," I have been ever-more attentive to keeping my backside covered, whether it means tugging up my belt loops when I feel a breeze down there or buying higher-rise jeans. But it's not fool-proof. It's about time someone invented a solution to the bare-butt blunder that challenges all woman-kind. Hurry! I need an Isabelt- I can't bear to have anyone "crack up" at the sight of my exposed rear-side one more time! *name has been changed -Sara

No comments: