Sunday, August 24, 2008

Is it a belt? It's an IsABelt!


When a friend came up to me at a BBQ recently and lifted up the bottom of her shirt to reveal her waistband, she was bursting at the seams to show me what she proclaimed was "the coolest thing ever!" Problem was, I couldn't really see it - as it was nearly invisible! That's the brilliance of the IsABelt! Basically, it's a clear, plastic strap that you wear with jeans or pants like a belt, except unlike a belt, it lies completely flat and is completely inconspicuous under clothing! For gals like me who have some junk in the trunk (and therefore have a tough time finding jeans that fit perfectly in the waist,) it's a perfect solution. Why not just wear a belt, you say? Because for short-torsoed gals (or anyone for that matter,) if your shirt or sweater comes below your waist, the belt can look bulky - not a good thing.


The gals at IsABelt have kindly given me some samples to give-a-way to all of you! Send me your worst "plumbers crack," "muffin top," or other I-need-a-belt horror stories and I'll pick the best 3 to publish right here on this very blog and send you an IsABelt too!!!

No comments: