Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bra-rty!




As most of you know (ok probably all of you, since it's about all I talk about these days!) I'm writing a book about bras called THE BRA BOOK which will be released nationwide in bookstores and gift shops in the fall by BenBella books and in lingerie and dept. stores by a wonderful bra company called Fashion Forms.


Through my research, I discovered that bra fittings are in such demand, that people are hosting parties in their homes where you could do just that! Much like Tupperware or Mary Kay, you can also purchase bras at these parties as well - but no pressure to buy. I decided to try this out for myself so I'm hosting one very soon. The company is called The Uplifting Makeover,LLC and they come to your home and privately fit at least 8 of your closest friends and family! Their website is http://www.bramakeover.com/ if you want to check it out for yourself!


Who knows, aferward, you may end up looking like the Victoria Secret model pictured here! :-)

No comments: