Monday, December 1, 2008

Kitty Pedicure!


Yes, I write about fashion and beauty. But beauty isn't just for those of us on 2 legs, now is it? :)


Those of you that know me know that my cats are like my kids. Yep, they get treated better than most people do. They have their own stroller for leisurely walks outside and they even go to the groomers (Gizmo gets the lion cut, Troubles just gets a blow-out). So when I heard about the PediPaws, I just had to try it out. Those claws can be pesky - my cats are missing their front ones but they have the back ones which can get long, really fast...and it's hard to keep up in between grooming appointments! So, the PediPaws is the perfect solution. It's also safer and less painful for the kitties (that vein that runs through their nails can easily get clipped when regular clippers are used which is a big ouch for fluffy!) Your pet gets a perfect pedicure in just a couple of minutes! It's under $20 at http://www.pedipaws.com/


No comments: