Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Everything you need for your skin in one little stick...


The same woman who brought us Freeze 24/7 has done it again! This time, it's a micro-dermabrasion treatment - in a stick! If you don't have time for in-office treatments but want the same results, you gotta get Reversital.



And now here's your chance: On January 12-19, socialite Nikki Haskell invites beauty connoisseurs and women of the world to visit the REVERSITAL Anti-Aging Team for an exclusive trunk show at Henri Bendels. Free gift with purchase of REVERSITAL MICRODERMASTICK while supplies last.


So get to Bendel's before it's all gone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm surprized they can do all the 3 steps of dermabrazen process in just one step (stick) application

Metro said...

Hey, this is a great product. My wife brought one home after getting ahold of a sample. Being the Metro man than I am, who likes to exfoliate, I used it and was like, oh, this is mine now. My wife and I battle for the stick and have found ourselves hiding it from each other. It's a great product. Nice work!